2008年10月30日 星期四

Health of the Mother

According to Health of the Mother,there was a debate between America presidential candidates.It was about whether late-term-abortion bans should include exceptions for the mother's health.

My reactions:

In America,abortion is a privacy and protected by the constitution:in former three-month pregnancy,women and doctors have complete rights to decide the abortion;in middle pregnancy,we need to obey the rules,which every state made,while in late three-month preganancy,every state can legislate against aborting.Compared to Taiwan,because of the random sexual behaviors,
abortion is no longer a rarely seen phenomenon.

As far as I am concerned,I have great esteem for life.I like children very much.And everytime when I see a new-born,a question comes into my mind-
why has abortion become a common currency? seeing the innocence face of a infant,I don’t know why we have the right to deprive one’s living without consulting with the unborn.

Since choosing to have sex behaviors,we can not over emphasize the importance of the contraception. Otherwise,it is common to have a child. Learning some abortion process from the nursing classes,I knew it is very cruel.Except for some special circumstances,such as abnormal or ill fetus,abortion should be banned.I think we should enhance the right concepts again and again.Life is valuable and has no chance to back,no one can decide others’ life.

沒有留言: