2008年11月19日 星期三

'Pregnant man' and wife: We're a normal couple

According to 'Pregnant man' and wife: We're a normal couple, there was a man got pregnant.In fact,”he” was a female at first.She underwent some treatment and surgeries to translate herself into a truly man.After getting married,he was pregnant because his wife had a hysterectomy.
Instead of feeling strange,he thought it was a way to memorize their love.Thus,they published a book---- Labor of Love.

My reactions:

It wasn’t the first time that I heard this kind of news.With the advancement of the medical science,it is possible for men to get pregnant now.It’s a big revolution.In the past,people liked to exaggerate something as “sun rises from the westside” or “man can give a birth”.They no longer imagined that one day the latter sisuation would come true.
However,man with pregnancy always draws a lot of attentions.Some may consider him to be disgusting.They can’t accept a male,with a pregnant abdomen,walks on the street and has the same condition as a pregnant woman.As far as I am concerned,there is nothing unattainable in this new generation.There will be more magic inventions emerging. Thus,I won’t feel strange toward these special mother-to-be.I think we should give them more spaces and more encouragement instead of jeering them.All they want is have their own children as common.It doesn’t matter if they are same or different sexual.(205words)

沒有留言: